Monday, June 22, 2009

loyal!!

thanks my dearest fren lee xin,bcoz of u ,finally i gt my key back~~lucky!!n thanks ahman too,u really too good le,thanks 4 go my house help me take key to lee xin,really thank you lol~~love u 2!!haha
hate a person really very tired,n let a person hate u more tired than tt....so dun trying to make ppl hate u oo,hate cant solve all the problem,only can let the problem more worse~~all the thing will gt well soon~jia you!!
in our life no need hate,juz need love~so u no need it someday oooo~
kylie,must take care uself le....u sick too many month dy,it very danger~try to c doctor lol,maybe useful!!i really worry bout u !!
siew hsien,sorry tt cant acc u bc hm~i really feel sorry to u !!n thanks u didnt blame me!thanks u miss call,this let me know u r safe~hu!!thanks god u r safe!!
thanks u all~always love u all@@

1 comment:

  1. haha i jz read ur blog...
    aiyer...
    so love me n ur fren meh?
    later too sweet how?
    hahaha...
    i will b ok...
    c doc useless d...
    sure he say...
    'erm..nothing d la...drink more water,then will b ok...weather alr change ma...'
    like tat lo...
    i oso can b doc...
    wahaha...
    dun worry..
    u dun hungry till die alr omitofo...
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete