Sunday, June 21, 2009

careless de me

actually,im not really happy to turn bc malacca again,i feel lonely in malacca,so when i know i gt to bc 2day,i really really upset~maybe is too sad,so i 4get to bring my key along,my god,how to i enter my house,my room~
luckily my sis gt bring,but 2morrow gt class,so how i go out n in this house without key~
my god,y i so careless??
my god,wat m i going to do??
my god,i let myself more busy......
my god,pls gv bc my key.....
i want enter my room lal,without key......how my life going on!!
finally,my sis told me tt 2morrow morning she will bring me to make a new key,so mean,2morrow i gt to wake up early bcoz of my careless!!ooooo shit.....shit shit shit
2morrow sis sure nag me whole day de,bcoz of me,she also gt to wake up early~
my god,my ear sure spoil....
my god,my eye sure tired....
my god,i waste my money again!!!
wu~~!!!shit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment