Friday, September 11, 2009

dog bite monkey











early yeasterday~a kawaii de dog trying to bite me~n dun let me go...it stop me in the park,n keep biting my leg,lucky i wear jeans n sport shoes,but still can feel how tt pain~T.T
after 10min,nobody save me,an old couple pass by ,they saw me n start laugh~m i look very funny,or the situation look funny...but the important is,tt is emergency....can they save me 1st before laugh?~impossible!!!!
fortunate,"da shu xia"landlady saw me....she quickly pick up a branch n chuck the dog~i been save....hu~
siew hsien,thanks 4 waiting me outside de classroom!
thanks 4 u coming to c me....although i told u im fine~n willing to wait me outside the room alone
thanks 4 bought med 4 me...although i told u im not bleeding~n help me to put med....
i apologize tt my attitude,if make u uncomfortable~
hope wont c the dog again~scare scare

2 comments:

  1. omg....see the picture also heart pain..
    too pity d la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun said me like dat... i wil pai sei de~ haha~

    ReplyDelete