Saturday, August 29, 2009

busy friday

a busy friday with fren~n also a ma fan friday~
morning sis call with a pek cek sound~know a trouble cming lol!!
too full in secret recipe~n stupid fren order same meal same drink as me~trying to make trouble to waitress...write twice on not the same time!!
trying to ask whether can change my bed sheet~didnt realise my bed size is king,not queen~luckily,it can be changed!
the proposal...cold joke movie!but not bad~make me laugh a lot there~
dinner in old town~pasta till in stomach,so cant finish de nasi lemak in old town~waste money.wu~n u promise me will let me treat bc de~dun 4gt...11am breakfast,2pm lunch,5pm tea time,8pm dinner,11pm supper~
mcd 4 sis~luckily didnt let her treat my sis~hu!!n my sis really fast in eating~5min finish a mc chicken....cool!
change bed sheet in jusco~tracy help me to take tt heavy bed sheet....n sis hit me coz i bully her help me take the bed sheet~but...im not!! wu~
the monkey really belong to me~1st saw in parkson~i not buy it...2nd saw in jusco,i dun buy it~tis time...i bought it~turn a big round~i bough it!!@@ but im not monkey~
n tis time my sis not beside me,so she didnt c tracy help me take the bed sheet put on car~so she cant hit me~or pinch me!! yeah yeah~
one nervous driver n one want vomit de person sitting in car~noisy!!but funny~although sis is kidding n act...
almost 4gt send de econ note to leader,luckily she remind me~if not...i cham lol!
a busy friday~a fun friday~laugh a lot~n happy a lot~thanks !!

1 comment:

  1. you very cute la~
    where got people have so many meal in one day de??
    haha

    ReplyDelete