Friday, July 17, 2009

library

spend whole day in library...try to concentrate...but fail!!
nothing do inside de library,saw lee xin done her assigment,n i juz do nothing there!
1st spend so much time in library...cold n quiet.....
but i still talking there,try to challenge with guard!!n eating inside too~haha
n feel weird to tt group indian girls who sit beside me,always look at me n laugh....m i look weird or funny?
went out we lee xin take her calculator...the guard ''bu shuang''de look at me...haha...i win le~
mummy nag me in phone...ask me y i break my promise,n y i find so many reason didnt go the camp...haih~y they trying to force me again?itzit bcoz i break promise?i really sorry to cls de member,i had break my promise!
dun think tt le...
happy everyday lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment